Military Placement Services - Career Center
This Career Center is provided to assist military job seekers in their military transition / civilian job search.
A military placement services recruiter is an essential part of your transition from the military. Outstanding recruiters do more than find you a job, they also provide career guidance. Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI) is one of the best choices that you can make for military placement services - all of our candidate recruiters are former military, so we clearly understand the transition process.
- Whether you are more than 120 days from your last day in the service, or are within the 120 day window, this timeline will help you prepare to find a civilian career.
- Military to Civilian job seeker advice
- Click here to find the most important topics to consider when preparing your resume. Your resume is your ambassador in your transition from a military to civilian job.
- Your ability to interview will directly effect the number and quality of your job opportunities. Click here to learn tips that will help you interview more effectively.
- Click here to learn more about our hiring events and the ConferenceHire process.
- In addition to the personalized attention of a BMI Candidate Recruiter and a multi-module training curriculum, BMI offers job seekers the BMI Career College to assist you in the military transition process.
|ConferenceHire Event Schedules||Recommended Reading List (pdf)|
|Military to Civilian Terms||Recommended Reading List (on Amazon.com)|
Articles of Interest:
- Successfully utilizing military recruiting firms in your job search
- Top 10 tips for a successful military to civilian transition
- Exclusivity and "Handcuff Firms"
- Military to civilian resume writing tip: Format is key to success
- Are there skeletons in your cyber-closet?
- Office politics for JMOs, NCOs and enlisted new hires
- Climbing the Corporate Ladder
- Your References List Can Help Market You For Employment – Here’s How
For assistance with military placement services, contact Bradley-Morris Now