Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI) Announces Recruiting Solutions for Winter 2008 / 2009 Including Contingency Hiring Events
Host cities for employers include Atlanta, Ga.; Austin, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago, Ill., Norfolk, Va.; Phoenix, Ariz.; San Diego, Calif.; and Seattle, Wash.
Atlanta, Georgia, November 23, 2008– Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military placement firm in the U.S., announced Winter 2008 / 2009 dates for their ConferenceHire™ events today. The contingency hiring events are effective recruiting solutions for employers seeking military-experienced candidates in Management / Engineering, Technician / Supervision and Sales / Sales Management.
The ConferenceHire events will take place on the following dates:
- December 8 in Austin, Texas
- December 8 in Charlotte, N.C.
- December 8 in Phoenix, Ariz.
- December 15 in Atlanta, Ga.
- December 15 in Norfolk, Va.
- December 15 in San Diego, Calif.
- January 12 in Norfolk, Va.
- January 19 in Austin, Texas
- January 26 in Atlanta, Ga.
- January 26 in San Diego, Calif.
- February 16 in Norfolk, Va.
- February 23 in Chicago, Ill.
- February 23 in Seattle, Wash.
"The economic climate can be an advantage for opportunistic employers," said Sandra (Sandy) Morris, CEO. "The military talent pool's size and quality level is not impacted by forces which reduce the numbers of passive job seekers. As such, our clients are finding that now is a great time to recruit for their open positions."
In addition to ConferenceHire events, Bradley-Morris, Inc. offers recruiting solutions that include:
- TargetHire™, contingency recruitment accelerated by BMI's proprietary technology infrastructure.
- PowerHire®, BMI's volume hiring solution.
- Government, Contract and Employment Services (GCES), dedicated resources focusing on government / defense hiring needs, contract employment and outsourced recruiting / employment services.
Fortune 1000 and emerging sector companies attending BMI ConferenceHire events interview military-experienced candidates for civilian jobs in areas such as leadership and management; project engineering; project management; sales and sales management; production engineering / supervision; manufacturing engineering / management; operations and logistics engineering / supervision; electrical, mechanical and maintenance technicians; and field service technicians.
Employers and job seekers who wish to view the complete 2008 / 2009 ConferenceHire schedule and register for BMI's services can go to Bradley-Morris.com or call 1-800-330-4950.
About Bradley-Morris, Military Career Transition Firm
Bradley-Morris, Inc., the largest military career transition firm in the U.S., expertly matches the top engineering, middle management, technical, sales, operations and diversity candidates who are experiencing a military career transition with the leading civilian jobs in the Fortune 1000 and emerging company sectors. Our client-focused approach yields superior return-on-investment and results in a 96% customer service satisfaction rating from the valued companies that partner with us. In addition, 90% of our military job seekers receive interest from these companies by taking advantage of our free Hiring Conference process. Serving the U.S., Europe and Asia, Bradley-Morris, is headquartered in metro-Atlanta, GA, and can be found on the web at www.Bradley-Morris.com.