Sales Positions / Sales Management Positions
Below you will find a general overview of the types of sales positions into which Bradley-Morris typically places job seekers, as well as actual job titles and salaries of sales careers BMI has delivered:
Sales Engineer: Responsible for the installation and / or training for a client on a product or service. Sales Engineers will travel to the client location and ensure all equipment and systems are operating correctly.
Account Executive: Responsible for developing relationships with prospective and current clients. Account Executives are the face and voice of their company. Account Executives typically manage a set number of accounts, and in addition to breaking the sale, they may provide follow-on customer service.
Regional Sales Manager: Responsible for the overall success of sales personnel in an assigned area. Regional Sales Managers will generally supervise several account executives or other sales personnel. Responsible for the quotas, hiring, firing, and training of sales personnel in their assigned territory.
Territory Representative: This position usually entails prospecting and breaking accounts in a specific territory. You will likely generate your own leads, set your own appointments and offer presentations to potential customers. There is a good opportunity to travel with this position.
BMI Sales / Sales Management actual salaries and job title examples include the following:
- Regional Sales Manager, Knoxville, TN, $74,000 (Base) + Commission - Artillery, Auburn University, BS Criminal Justice / MBA
- Financial Advisor, Charlotte, NC, $65,000 (Base) + Commission – Surface Warfare Officer, USNA, BS General Engineering
- Sales Engineer, Phoenix, AR, $64,000 (Base) + Commission – Quartermaster, USMA, BS General Engineering
- Account Manager, Dallas, TX, $85,000 (Base) + Commission - Aviation, University of Texas, BA Biology / MBA
- Sales Representative, Atlanta, GA, $60,000 (Base) + Commission – Aviation, Clemson University, BSME / MBA
- Sales Engineer, Boston, MA, $60,000 (Base) + Commission – Navy Seal, USNA, BS Economics
- Sales Representative, Greensboro, NC, $56,000 (Base) + Commission – Military Police, Bemidji University, BS Criminal Justice
- Territory Representative, Sacramento, CA, $55,000 (Base) + Commission – Naval Flight Officer, University of Arizona, BA History
- Area Sales Manager, Wichita, KS, $85,000 (Base) + Commission – Military Police, University of Montana, BA Sociology