Bradley-Morris is actively interviewing NCOs and enlisted technicians to transition into civilian careers as field service technicians. After you’ve registered as a job seeker, our team of military-experienced recruiters will evaluate your background and preferences to determine if our services will benefit your civilian job search. Once approved, they will match you with an open field service opportunity where you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, repair and client training of equipment in an assigned territory. You will provide superior and timely pre- and post-sales support to all customers while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the industry, provide technical support for all system components, have a shared responsibility for service and warranty support, customer training, site inspections, customer expedited service and parts solutions for project installations.
Our clients are searching for a military candidate with the potential to also train a plant’s maintenance team or other key colleagues on how to perform equipment maintenance. Supervision, mentorship and leadership by example are key responsibilities required at this level!
Successful candidates for this role often have the following Military Occupational Specialties:
Skills you will bring to the job/typical duties:
- Install, adjust, troubleshoot and repair equipment as assigned
- Write clear, concise daily reports to management on job progress
- Estimate site/project manpower requirements for jobs
- Assist in designated repair shop when no field service work is available
- Utilize testing equipment, wiring diagrams and applications/tools available
- Establish a preventative maintenance schedule to be carried out regularly
- Escalate difficult-to-solve problems to the designated technical support group
- Train customer personnel in the proper procedures for operating and maintaining products
- Assure that all customers’ problems are handled with a minimum delay and within the allotted time
- Monitor time and material charged to each job and maintain accurate records of work-scope performed against quoted values
- Potential performance bonus
- Potential overtime
- Medical insurance
- Full benefits
- San Diego
- …and more!
*Applicant may need to be open to regional, overseas and overnight travel