Bradley-Morris is actively interviewing Commissioned Officers to enroll in our Leadership Development Program. After you’ve registered as a job seeker, our team of military-experienced recruiters will evaluate your background and preferences to determine if the program will benefit your civilian job search.
Once enrolled, our team of military-experienced recruiters will connect you with Fortune 500 and 1000 employers nationwide! You will be matched with an open opportunity with one of these employers and will experience a structured regimen of operations, functions, and disciplines designed to increase your knowledge of and develop professional and managerial skills for a specific career path. You will be prepared for advanced roles with more responsibility within your company.
Our clients are searching for Commissioned Officers with the potential to work as a Project Manager, Sales Engineer, Shift Supervisor, and more!
Successful candidates for this role often have the following Military Occupational Specialties:
Skills you will bring to the job/typical duties:
- Work on cross-functional projects and service assignments with teams to identify areas for process improvement
- Become familiar with all core operations such as accounting and finance, equipment, environmental health and safety, human resources and training, quality assurance, sales and marketing
- Utilize previous experiences or expertise to contribute to business goals and meet rotational objectives
- Act as the internal liaison for company-client relations – providing thorough customer service and strong problem-solving skills
- Develop product knowledge and expertise, and learn how to manage employees, while shadowing upper management personnel
- Potential performance bonus
- Solid benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- San Diego
- …and more!