Civilian Employers Need Your Leadership Skills
Bradley-Morris specializes in placing transitioning Junior Military Officers (JMOs) into careers that leverage their leadership, educational background and management skills.
Military officers who are ready to move to the civilian world will find our military officer transition program has the tools and resources they need to succeed in engineering, business-to-business sales, technical management, project management and operations. Our comprehensive military transition jobs placement process includes:
- Largest client base in the industry – more than 5,000 companies!
- Individualized hiring strategies tailored to your needs.
- Unparalleled training program to prepare you for interviews.
- Interviews scheduled only with companies that have open positions that meet your specifications.
We have successfully placed JMOs into military transition jobs such as these:
- Operations management: Supervision of projects, business units, finance, personnel, scheduling, customer service and shipping and receiving
- Engineering: Applications, quality control, maintenance and project management
- Production supervision: Personnel management and coordination of maintenance process and production control
- Logistics and distribution management: Oversight of transportation, warehousing, shipping and inventory control