Bradley-Morris is an approved SkillBridge provider
We are proud to partner with the Department of Defense as an approved SkillBridge industry provider. As the nation’s leading military recruiting firm we understand the value of veteran talent, especially when candidates are able to transition to meaningful careers that truly leverage the experience and training they earned in the Active Duty. For many, finding such a career requires a huge amount of leg-work before transition, and in the past service members have not had an easy way to “try before they buy” when it comes to internships. Military internship programs are generally hyper-exclusive or are only offered after separation on an unpaid basis.
The DoD SkillBridge program changes that.
These Fellowships bridge the gap between Active Duty service and Corporate America while giving veterans valuable career skills and exposure to new professional networking opportunities.
During your Bradley-Morris Fellowship you will master:
- Business software and CRM systems
- Understanding workplace culture and evaluating jobs for team-fit
- Developing a clear picture of personal marketability and assisting others in their discovery process
- Salary, industry, and hiring trends for veterans and spouses
- Resume writing and preparing a cover letter
- Interview preparation, salary negotiation, and how to influence decision makers during final round interviews
- Networking online through social media tools like LinkedIn
- In-person networking with a specific focus on the Hampton Roads veteran network
Your fellowship will expose you to the hiring cadence and onboarding process at hundreds of veteran-friendly companies while working hand-in-hand with our team of recruiting professionals to help other service members find work.
Interested in joining our team and participating in a SkillBridge Fellowship?
Our team is searching for SkillBridge Fellows excited to learn more about our Account Executive team. This group is the tip-of-the-spear for veteran hiring, reaching out to organizations to help them develop and execute military hiring strategies that put veterans in exciting careers. This role demands a strong work ethic, the ability to self-motivate, and comfort working independently in a role that will involve dozens of conversations and client-needs analysis calls daily. Our Accounts team uses the Salesforce CRM and associated engagement and marketing tools to enable your workflow and make it easier for you to create and maintain durable relationships helping America’s best employees launch their careers.