Inspire Veterans to Work for You
Attracting and recruiting military talent begins by strategically positioning your company within the veteran job-seeker community. Many employers have found success in participating in opportunities to be branded as a military-friendly company to remain competitive for the top military and veteran candidates.
Bradley-Morris is the parent company of RecruitMilitary, the top producer of military-to-civilian job fairs as well as other veteran recruiting services.
RecruitMilitary offers employers access to the largest database of military job seekers with more than 1,000,000 veteran candidates. Employers can select from numerous options to build brand awareness and cultivate a military pipeline, including:
- Veteran Job Fairs – Elevate your brand as a RecruitMilitary exhibitor. Our virtual career fairs allow you to connect with job seekers in an engaging platform from anywhere while providing brand positioning for your organization.
- See the latest Hiring Events Insights
- Job Postings – Expose your organization’s opportunities to thousands of veterans by posting jobs to RecruitMilitary’s veteran job board or posting in bulk via XML API.
- Search & Employ® Magazine – Advertise and brand your organization in RecruitMilitary’s military-focused print/digital magazine with more than 50,000 copies distributed to military bases globally.
- VetTen Digital Newsletter – Get the word out about your organization to more than 300,000 verified and opted-in veteran candidates via the VetTen digital newsletter.
- Targeted Email – Send personalized messages to qualified and interested veteran candidates that meet your hiring criteria.
- Website Advertising – Promote your brand to the veteran community with a microsite or banner ad.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Highlight your organization’s veteran-friendly brand on-site during one of RecruitMilitary’s renowned Veteran Job Fairs.