Bradley-Morris is actively interviewing officers to transition into civilian careers as project managers. After you’ve registered as a job seeker, our team of military-experienced recruiters will evaluate your background and preferences to determine if our services will benefit your civilian job search. Once approved, they will match you with an open opportunity where you will be responsible for the planning, procurement, and execution of a project, and act as the initial point of contact for the ultimate success of the project as well as any discrepancies or issues. To perform this job successfully, an individual should able to think strategically while managing day-to-day efforts effectively and possess strong communication skills.
Our clients are searching for a military candidate with experience managing a team and will be able to best deploy the expertise of each person on their team as well as direct their essential roles and overall chemistry.
Successful candidates for this role often have the following Military Occupational Specialties:
Skills you will bring to the job/typical duties:
- Assure availability of and allocate resources
- Identify opportunity through product/process analysis
- Create, maintain and meet established project schedules
- Ensure cross-functional commitments and resolve escalations
- Coordinate and work with manufacturers, vendors and contractors
- Define, communicate, manage and document scope of each project
- Coordinate and manage the development of costing and subcontracts
- Analyze and oversee contractual/legal obligations to customers/vendors/regulatory agencies
- Negotiate, define, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Lead multifunctioned teams including (but not limited to): engineering, sales, marketing, purchasing, quality assurance and vendors
- Build positive relations with and provide support for clients and/or internal departments and associates
- Potential performance bonus
- Potential overtime
- Full benefits
- San Diego
- …and more!
*Applicant should be open to working outside of office hours, traveling and potential relocation