Are you a Commissioned Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer who has earned a technical bachelor of science degree? Are you looking to transition into a civilian career as a Project Manager? After you’ve registered with Bradley-Morris as a job seeker, our team of military-experienced recruiters will evaluate your background and preferences to determine if our services will benefit your civilian job search. Once accepted into our free-for-candidates program, they will match you with open opportunities where you will be responsible for the planning, procurement, and execution of projects, acting as the main point of contact for the ultimate success, as well as the resolution of any discrepancies or material issues. To perform this job successfully, an individual should able to think strategically about multiple work streams while managing day-to-day efforts effectively through modern project management tools and methodologies. Strong communication skills are a must!
Our clients are searching for military candidates experienced managing teams, veterans who can learn and understand the expertise of each member of their team, as well as direct essential roles for contractors and other vendors.
Successful candidates for this role often have the following Military Occupational Specialties:
Skills you will bring to the job/typical duties:
- Assure availability of and allocate necessary resources
- Identify opportunities for improvement through product/process analysis
- Create, maintain, and meet established project schedules
- Ensure cross-functional commitments and resolve escalations
- Coordinate and work with manufacturers, vendors, and contractors
- Define, communicate, manage, and document scope of each project
- Coordinate and manage the development of costing and subcontracts
- Analyze and oversee contractual/legal obligations to customers/vendors/regulatory agencies
- Negotiate, define, communicate, implement, and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Lead multi-functional teams including: engineering, sales, marketing, purchasing, quality assurance, and vendors
- Build positive relationships with and provide support to clients or internal departments and associates
- Potential performance bonus
- Potential overtime
- Full benefits
- San Diego
- …and more!
*Applicant should be open to working outside of office hours, traveling and potential relocation