TargetHire® Regional Military Hiring Events
BMI’s TargetHire contingency recruiting service is accelerated via our patented RecruiterWare technology. TargetHire Regional Military Hiring Events leverage this process by matching employers with job seekers who are qualified for and interested in your positions.
Equally noteworthy, they live in or have a geographic preference for your region of the country. Many transitioning job seekers have a move paid for by the government after their service commitment as well.
Pre-registration is required to attend:
Employers, click here if you are seeking to recruit military for civilian job openings via TargetHire Events.
Job seekers, click here to register for BMI’s no-cost military job seeker service and indicate your interest in these events. You will be notified by a recruiter if there are job openings that match your career and geographic preferences, as well as your transition dates.
TargetHire Event benefits include:
• Pre-screened candidates for employers’ specific openings and location(s)
• Pre-scheduled interviews, similar to a ConferenceHire interview day, but by phone
• Ability to access BMI’s global military footprint, subsequently increasing an employer’s net for job seekers who have expressed an interest in your geographic region.
For more information, register above or contact:
Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI)
1825 Barrett Lakes Blvd., Suite 300
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Employers recently interviewed for some of the following positions via TargetHire Events:
- Area Superintendent
- Office/Field Engineer
- Field Service Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Multi-Craft Technician
- Chemical Operator
- Project Engineer
- Production Technician
- Regional Sales Manager
- Service Manager
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Customer Support Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt Trainee
- Elevator Technician
- Utilities Project Engineer